Nicole's Penang Hokkien Mee Paste
- Strictly no preservative/msg/food enchancer.
- Ready to use /convenient
- Home taste
Unopened: 1 month (Once open any unfinished need to keep chill as 100% without preservative)
About 3 liter water to 200g Paste. Depends on how concerated you want the soup to be. This portion can serve 10 bowls.
1. The oil from the paste can be scooped out to saute prawns till fragrant.
2. Take out the prawns leaving the oil behind.
3. Add water and paste into the pot then simmer for 20 minutes under slow fire.
4. Prepare bean sprout, noodles/meehoon, kang kong to be blanched, hard boiled eggs, fried shallot for garnishing or topping is your choice.
*Optional: Pork ribs can boiled together in the broth. If you wan to make halal Penang Hokkien Mee can use chicken meat .