Homemade Sambal Tumis Cooking Paste
All natural ingredients! No MSG, no preservative, no white sugar (using gula Melaka), no gluten!
What makes this product special?
- Life is easier by using this cooking paste for a busy mom/wife.
- Simple steps to follow.
- Takes 10-15 minutes to cook.
- Doesn’t mess up your kitchen!
- Less hardcore work (onion peeling, pounding, cooking your paste)
- All seasonings included (salt and sugar)
- Suitable for diabetic patients (using gula Melaka to replace white sugar)
Ways to consume
1. Add water/santan (coconut milk)/milk + chicken/fish/beef + your paste into a pot.
2. Cook it for 10-15 minutes.
Salt is already added in the paste. One packet of paste can use for one whole chicken.
- Freezer -5°c (1 year)
- Chiller 0-5°c (1 month)
- Room temperature (5-7days)