- Action One / A1
- Ah Huat / 亞發
- Ang Seng Hiang / 洪成香
- Apple Brand
- Ash & Quin
- Ash's Homemade
- Aunty Lee
- Ban Heang / 萬香
- Bang Bang
- Chang Jiang / 長江
- Chek Hup / 澤合
- Ching Han Guan (CHG) / 鍾漢元
- Choon Guan Coffee Shop / 偆園茶餐室
- Chop Kim Hoa / 骆金和峇拉煎
- Chop Wong Yew Kee / 黃耀記
- Din Tai Fung / 鼎泰豐
- Dorset Cereals
- Dua Tanglong
- Eaton / 一等
- Freedom Foods
- Ghee Hiang / 義香
- Ghee Hup Nutmeg / 義合豆蔻
- Greenie Mummy
- Guan Hiang Biscuit 元香饼家
- Heritaste / 承记
- Hicomi / 喜多美
- Him Heang / 馨香
- Hock Seng Rojak King / 福成啰吔王
- Hong Kee Confectionery / 鴻記餅家
- Kereta Kebal
- Little Nyonya / 小娘惹
- Loke Kee / 新樂記
- Mak's Chee / 麥氏西池
- Malaya / 马来亚
- Marks & Spencer / M&S
- Ming Xiang Tai / 名香泰
- Ming Yue / 明裕
- My Kuali (Halal Certified)
- Nature's Path
- Old Town / 舊街場
- Oldtown Recipe
- Pok Oy Thong / 博爱堂
- Pun Chun Restaurant / 品珍酒樓
- Rose Brand
- Seng Kee / 成记香饼
- Seong Seng Jelapang Rojak / 祥胜
- Siang Pure Oil / 上標油
- Sin Weng Fai / 新荣辉
- Sin Yoon Loong / 新源隆
- SK Native
- Sri My / 斯利麦
- Sunflower (Halal Certified) / 向日葵西饼屋
- Swee On Woh / 瑞安和酱园
- Sweet Home Farm
- Tupai Emas / 太平金地園
- Weng Kee 榮記
- Yat Fatt / 18 日發
- Yat Fatt / 日发饼家
- Yat Pat Gao / 189
- Yee Hup / 余合
- Yee Thye 裕泰
- I can't remove or add items into my shopping cart. What should I do?
- I have signed up but unable to login with my password. What should I do?
Your account may not be verified. An email with verification link had been sent to your registered email address for verification. Please click on the verification link to activate your account. If the problem still persists kindly contact us for technical assistance.
- I forgot my password.
You can retrieve your password by going to My Account page and click on the 'Forgot password' link. Enter your email address when prompted and your password will be sent to your registered email address.
- I wish to change my personal information and shipping details.
Login to your account and you will have the option to modify personal information and shipping details.
- Can I make a purchase without creating an account?
Yes. You may checkout as a 'guest'. However, we recommend you to checkout as a registered member in order to ease future purchases process and giving you simple-to-use control over order management. Registered members also get certain privileges over non-registered users, such as the ability participate in future reward programs.
- How do I receive updates on your latest deals?
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter using the form at the bottom right of the site.
- How do I unsubscribe from any of your mailing lists?
Our newsletters come with an unsubscribe link at the bottom. Click on the link to remove your email from our mailing list.
- I can't find a particular product that I wish to purchase.
Kindly contact us at +6012-3456901 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you or recommend you an alternative.
- The item I want is out of stock. What should I do?
Kindly contact us at +6012-3456901 or via email email@example.com and we will do our best to restock the item as soon as possible or recommend you an alternative. We will contact you as soon as the item is available for purchase, but this does not obligate you to make a purchase. However, items are available on a 'first come, first served' basis, so please make sure that you place your order quickly.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We currently accept direct bank deposit over the counter or via ATM machine, online fund transfer, credit card (eGHL), Maybank2U Pay and eNets for all orders.
- Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
Yes. We want your online shopping to be worry-free, so we use SSL (Secure Socket Layers), the industry standard encryption standard for online purchase. All personal information, including your credit card number, is encrypted by SSL while you are placing the order.
- Do you accept international credit cards?
Yes. Please note that your order will not be shipped before the bank verifies the transaction to be genuine.
- When I click on the button "Credit Card Payment with eGHL. Nothing happens. What should I do?
Your internet browser's pop-up blocker is turned on. Please examine the settings of your internet browser and turn off the pop-up blocker.
- How do I know if my payment is successful?
When you submit your payment details, the eGHL payment service will request authorization from your Card Issuer and carry out any fraud screening checks on Food Connection. Depending on the outcome of the authorization request, you will see either a successful or failed message on screen which will confirm the result of your transaction.
A successful payment will also be confirmed by email. This email will include the details of your purchase and your Transaction ID, which is a unique reference for your payment, and should be quoted on any correspondence with Food Connection. It will be sent by eGHL to the email address you have provided when entering your payment details.
If you receive more than one email and you have only made one purchase, please contact us at +6012-3456901 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us that you have placed multiple orders by mistake. We will arrange a refund if necessary.
- My payment was declined.
This could be for many different reasons, however, eGHL is not informed of the exact reason why the transaction has been declined. Reasons why your payment was declined include:
- Some of the card/personal details entered does not match the information held by your Card Issuer
- You do not have enough cleared funds on your card to cover the amount of the purchase
- Your card has been reported as lost/stolen and been cancelled by your Card Issuer
- Your card has or is due to expire and has been replaced by your Card Issuer
- Your card has recently been replaced by your Card Issuer but not activated yet
- Your card cannot be used to pay for goods/services in a Cardholder-Not-Present environment (online/over the internet)
- There may be a problem with your Card Issuer's authorisation system
- You have not activated 3-D Secure (Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode) of your card.
- How do I know it is safe to shop with you?
Food Connection takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. We also respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting it.
- How can I get assistance if I need it?
We are always here to help you.
Call us: +6012 3456 901 or you can whatapps us
Email us: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping and Delivery
- How long will it be before I receive my order?
The cutoff date falls on every Tuesday 10 am of the week. On Wednesday, our riders will collect the products from the manufacturers and repacking for shipment. Thus, with our courier partner, you should receive your order latest by 3 working days. (Malaysia Only). Kindly refer to shipping schedule for further details.
- What are the shipping charges?
Shipping charges is based on total product weight ordered by state. Combine shipping charges is only available for product ordered within the same state.
- Do you ship internationally?
As of now, we only ship to Singapore. Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page
- How can I track my order?
Once an order has shipped out, we will send you an email with the tracking number. Just click on the link in the email and it will take you to the Pos Laju website.
You can also find the tracking number in your order history. Just log into your account using your email address and password, click on 'View Previous Order' and select the order you wish to view.
Track your parcel here.
- Will I have to personally sign for my package?
No. You can authorize someone on behalf to sign the package.
- What are the shipping charges for returning an order?
We will bear the shipping charges if we are accountable for the return reason. Otherwise, the return shipping charges will be bear by the buyer. Kindly contact us to address the issue for the return.
- Is cash-on-delivery an option?
Not at this moment.
- What happens to my order if no one is at home when it delivers?
Our courier partner will leave a note with instruction in your mailbox. You will be directed to the nearest courier office to collect your parcel. If the parcel is not collected within a week, the parcel will be shipped back to us. Thus, we might have to declare it as damage products depending on the condition and expiry date stated on the products.
- Where can I check my Order Status?
After placing an order, you can view the Order Status by simply clicking on the "My Account" tab at the top right corner of every page of www.foodconnection.com.my. From there, you will be able to view information about your order history, including current and completed orders.
- What does my Order Status mean?
Pending: Order received and awaiting payment.
Processed: Payment received. Order has been processed and packed, ready to ship.
Shipped: Order has been shipped. Tracking number is sent to your email.
- How do I change or cancel my order?
Please contact us via email or directly at +6012 3456 901 immediately if you need to change or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after placement, and it may not always be possible to cancel.
- How do I track my order?
Key in the tracking number sent to your email to track your parcel.